sábado, 28 de noviembre de 2009

South Sea Tales

Eid Saturday. I have just finished the South Sea Tales by Jack London and have not decided yet which one to start now. Quite a big choice. 111 books still to be read in my e-reader, for 49 weeks to go. No, it is not that I am counting weeks, and it is not that I have to stick to the books I already have. I can get any book I want. It is great to have internet access all time. To be able to download anything you want to read, watch or listen. But after the South Sea Tales, I am not sure about what do I want to read next. I have just realized that these tales are not about adventures, but about characters. Some of these characters already come as a description from the beginning, and then the story looks for the origin of the character. Other times, the character is built through the tale, and once finished, the end of the trip does not have any real interest, but it is the person who does. So I feel I want to identify more personalities in other books, to find people inside the books and, may be, just may be, to associate these imaginary characters with some real ones. Perhaps in the future I will have a full list of fake & real "heathers", or I find somebody shouting "yeah yeah yeah" every time he is surrounded and everythings seems to be lost. Or maybe you can recommend me something to read as I recommend you these South Sea Tales.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario